Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gem asks for help.

gemath y: and now I can't right click without highlighting the whole paragraph
gemath y: wtf
gemath y: I HATE THIS BLOG
whiitethrash: [wrote an example of proper code]
gemath y: I KNOW
gemath y: I FUCKING KNOW
whiitethrash: OKAY
whiitethrash: OKAY
gemath y: I AM TRYING THAT
gemath y: OKAY
gemath y: YOU AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION
gemath y: HOW CAN WE BLOG WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO ME?!?!?
whiitethrash: I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU NEED
whiitethrash: OMG
whiitethrash: OMGOMG
whiitethrash: SHOULD WE BLOG THIS?
gemath y: NO!
gemath y: THAT IS MY IDEA
gemath y: YOU SHOULDN'T DO A DAMN THING MORE
gemath y: BLOG TAKER-OVER
gemath y: ER
whiitethrash: hahaha
whiitethrash: I ONLY DO THE BLOG TO GET YOU TO WANT TO TALK TO ME.
gemath y: oh jesus christ
gemath y: don't start your poor me jew bs
whiitethrash: hahaha
whiitethrash: you better blog this whoooole thing.
whiitethrash: so everyone can see how much better you are than i am.
gemath y: stop telling me what to blog you dough
gemath y: and I am editing that
gemath y: to say douche
gemath y: ok?
gemath y: got it?
whiitethrash: ahahaha
whiitethrash: no please
whiitethrash: call me dough.
gemath y: you and katherine heigl
gemath y: doughy
whiitethrash: <33333
whiitethrash: loves.
gemath y: so, I've called you sasha on the blog
gemath y: in our convos
gemath y: should I refer to myself as Meghan or gem?
whiitethrash: doesnt matter.
whiitethrash: its not hard to sort it out.
whiitethrash: dont forget to tag it
gemath y: HOW DOES THAT ANSWER MY QUESTION!?!?!?!!?
gemath y: should I call myself meghan or gem
gemath y: jesus christ
whiitethrash: hahaha
whiitethrash: meghan.
gemath y: ok
gemath y: thank you
whiitethrash: you're welcomish.
gemath y: :rolleyes:

No comments: