Monday, April 9, 2007

brazilians get POUNDED.


gemath y: so like, I deal with a lot of ladies each day
gemath y: and some of them are so square
gemath y: but they're getting brazilians
gemath y: and I'm just like...'does this chick get POUNDED on the weekends or WHAT!'
gemath y: and then I freak out because I think some people can read minds
gemath y: and that if a person has that ability
gemath y: they would keep it a secret
whiite thrash: OH MY GOD
whiite thrash: I THINK THE SAME THING SOMETIMES.
gemath y: and it would be so frequent that they hear inappropriate things that they could just ignore them really easily
gemath y: so I wouldn't know that they know
whiite thrash: and then i try to cover it up
whiite thrash: like
gemath y: but they know
gemath y: yeah
whiite thrash: HAHA JUST KIDDING I KNOW YOU KNOW I SAID THAT
gemath y: so I start thinking good things
gemath y: like
whiite thrash: ISNT IT WEIRD THAT WE'RE TALKING TO EACH OTHER.
gemath y: 'pounded because you're soooooo attractive! but you must know how hot you are....I wish I was as pretty as you'
gemath y: and then I am like 'oh god I am a lesbian'
whiite thrash: hahaha
gemath y: and then I am like 'that would be so weird to be a lesbian and see so much vagina everyday'
gemath y: and then I start thinking about the lesbian girl I work with and how she doesn't do brazilians
gemath y: and I think it's because she wants to like, keep it fresh
gemath y: because if she does too many she might become straight
gemath y: and this is not an exaggeration sasha.
gemath y: I definitely think these same thoughts over and over
gemath y: this girl tonight had really small labia and her like...hole
gemath y: what's the proper term for hole?
gemath y: vaginal opening?
gemath y: whatever
whiite thrash: i think this conversation should end.
whiite thrash: now would be good.
gemath y: it was like open just sitting there
gemath y: and I was like
gemath y: her boyfriend must love her
gemath y: and then I thought 'what kind of sick fuck wants to marry a wide, hairless vagina'
gemath y: and then I totally did the mental backtracking thing
gemath y: but at the end of the wax I got the feeling she was mad at me
gemath y: and I felt really insecure
gemath y: I hope this is not a part you're going to cut and paste
gemath y: unless you change your essay to brazilian waxing
whiite thrash: or now.

No comments: