Thursday, May 3, 2007

wfi = pretending you're in a relationship.

gemath y: and he said 'well, you know my cat is dying and I've been really upset about that. and that I have to move this month. and you know I might move away right?'
gemath y: 'yes. I know.'
whiite thrash: because of his cat...
gemath y: 'well, I just don't think we can see each other that much anymore and I don't want you to be disappointed.'
gemath y: 'well...that is disappointing...'
gemath y: and that's sort of it
gemath y: and then we decided to walk home
gemath y: and talked
gemath y: and I asked him questions to help him realize that it's silly to think he's moving to california
gemath y: this month
gemath y: when his cat isn't even dead
gemath y: and then it was windy and cold and I wear contacts
gemath y: so my eyes were watering
gemath y: and he was like 'oh are you crying!?!?!'
gemath y: 'no....NO! I'm not...I am not crying...you would know if I was crying. I cry like, everyday. and this is not crying'
gemath y: and then he started to cry
whiite thrash: because of his cat...
gemath y: and we sat down on a bench
gemath y: and I said something like 'I'm sorry I can't make you feel better about your cat, but I think it's a good thing and you just have to let yourself be sad about it, spend time with your cat, and make the right decisions for yourself. it's not a big deal'
gemath y: and he was mad that I said it wasn't a big deal
whiite thrash: he is moving away and cant see you
whiite thrash: ...because of his cat...
whiite thrash: is that right?
gemath y: then he walked me to the bus...and didn't say I'll call you or I'll see you or anything
gemath y: he has had his cat for 15 years
whiite thrash: oh
gemath y: he has lived in his apartment for like 10 years
whiite thrash: then thats different.
whiite thrash: i dont get why he cant see you though
gemath y: and he has been friends with his boss and worked there for at least 5 years
whiite thrash: i dont mean to change the subject again
gemath y: so, he has a lot to worry about
whiite thrash: but
whiite thrash: dont producers know
whiite thrash: taye diggs is cursed?
whiite thrash: and he is series death?
gemath y: haha
gemath y: yeah
whiite thrash: dont put him in your spinoff.
whiite thrash: dont.
gemath y: they should know already
whiite thrash: you might as well put jennifer love hewitt AND matt leblanc in it
whiite thrash: he is a good actor though i think. and hot. he just can't be in a series.
whiite thrash: or a movie.
whiite thrash: he could probably do a play.
whiite thrash: or be on the view.
whiite thrash: hahaha.
whiite thrash: but no big roles.
gemath y: haha
gemath y: he could be on the view
gemath y: I love it!!!
gemath y: lj lj lj lj
whiite thrash: its not a joke though.
whiite thrash: i mean it.
whiite thrash: i could see him on the view.
gemath y: are guys on the view?
whiite thrash: no.
gemath y: only girls right?
whiite thrash: no theyre not.
whiite thrash: all hens.
whiite thrash: cluck cluuuuck
gemath y: omg
gemath y: this keeps getting better
gemath y: lj pls
gemath y: y u so funny?
whiite thrash: i'm pmsing hardcore
whiite thrash: im super sad actually.
whiite thrash: i almost drove home to tucson just to sit with my dogs and be happy.
gemath y: I know how you feel
whiite thrash: and i feel like never going back to school and coming to boston and hanging out with you and not dealing with anyone here ever.
whiite thrash: i dont want to hang out with anyone i know right now.
whiite thrash: not erika not kirsten not maryanne
gemath y: aw
gemath y: then don't
whiite thrash: im not
gemath y: eat some ice cream
whiite thrash: i would if i had some
whiite thrash: i have brownies though
whiite thrash: but id rather have a mcflurry again.
whiite thrash: actually i reaaally want chicken wings.
whiite thrash: hahaha.
gemath y: I came home from the break up (where we had dinner) and got two slices of pizza
whiite thrash: i think im having a baby.
gemath y: :-\
whiite thrash: i love that my break up is because
gemath y: I want a mcflurry
whiite thrash: i found out he is married with kidsa.
whiite thrash: and yours is because
whiite thrash: his 15 year old cat is walking death.
gemath y: we don't have mcdonalds open late
gemath y: ha
whiite thrash: ours are all like, 24 hours.
whiite thrash: im posting this whole conversation just so you know
whiite thrash: jsyk
whiite thrash: i almost did
whiite thrash: jsyn
whiite thrash: that would have been soooo silly!
gemath y: I actually think our breakup is because I am incredibly inadequate and barely attractive
gemath y: but I will blame it on the cat.
whiite thrash: that made me
whiite thrash: LOL.
gemath y: good
gemath y: gtik
gemath y: glad that I know

No comments: